What are the benefits of equine
• Improves vitality and energy
• Heightens freedom and fluidity of movement
• Increases range of motion and performance capacities
• Improves balance, agility, and response time
• Supports stability and proper muscle tone
• Offers bodily comfort and ease
Horses may receive individual sessions, or a complete five session series based on the initial evaluation by the practitioner. After receiving a full series, horses may periodically receive maintenance sessions to keep them moving smoothly.